Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan recipe. To cook chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan:
- Provide 1 of .chicken 1 kg.
- Use 2 of .rice 700 gm.
- Take 3 of .tomatoes 3.
- Provide 4 of .green chillies 8 to 10.
- Get 5 of .ginger paste 1 table spoon.
- Get 6 of .garlic paste 1 and half table spoon.
- Take 7.2 of medium size onion.
- You need 8 of .cumin seeds 1 tea spoon.
- Take 9 of .black pepper 10 piece.
- Get 10 of .long 4 to 5 piece.
- Provide 11 of .taiz pat 2 leaves.
- Get 12.2 of black cardamom.
- You need 13.1 tea spoon of coriander powder.
- Use 14.1 tea spoon of all spice powder.
- Prepare 15.1 of jaifal in the form of powder.
- Use 16 of .imli water.
- Get 17 of .yogurt 200 gm.
- Use 18 of .oil 250 gm r according to need.
- Use 19 of .prunes 12 to 15.
Steps to make Chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan:
- Take a pan add the oil. Then add the onion and green chillies. When it become softer add garlic paste.until it become light golden add some water that make it soft..
- Boil the rice 80 % and make the layers with chicken. Now at the end add tamarind water 4 to 5 table spoon. And sprinkle yellow food color. If you want to add. After 20 minutes the biryani will be. Its much yummy.
- Now add chicken until it becomes golden. Add ginger paste and tomatoes. When tomatoes bcome soft add whole spices. Add powder spices mix with the combination of yogurt..
- Add the prunes and cook it until the oil will become up..
- Sorry when i saved the recipe u dont know what is the problem 2 step is the last step..
If you find this Chicken biryani with homemade maslah#eid kay pakwan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.